Tasks can be created directly from the Route Planner. This is a fast and easy way to create and schedule an Estimate simultaneously for an existing Lead in SingleOps.
Creating a Task in the Route Planner
After the task is created, the length of the Task on the Route Planner will reflect the Default Route Length, as dictated in your Account Settings under Schedule.
Editing the Task
To adjust the task stop time:
- Hover over the end of the Task until the ⇨ appears
- Click and drag to be as long or short as needed (in 15-minute increments)
To move the task:
- Click and Drag the entire Task to another time
To view and/or edit the task:
- Click the Task; the Task will become highlighted in red on the Map
- Click the magnifying glass to view Task details
- Click the Edit button to Edit the Task