Tasks can be created directly from the Route Planner. This is a fast and easy way to create and schedule an Estimate simultaneously for an existing Lead in SingleOps.
Creating a Task in the Route Planner
After the task is created, the length of the Task on the Route Planner will reflect the Default Route Length, as dictated in your Account Settings under Schedule.
Editing the Task
To adjust the task stop time:
- Hover over the end of the Task until the ⇨ appears
- Click and drag to be as long or short as needed (in 15-minute increments)
To move the task:
- Click and Drag the entire Task to another time
To view and/or edit the task:
- Click the Task; the Task will become highlighted in red on the Map
- Click the magnifying glass to view Task details
- Click the Edit button to Edit the Task
Route Planner on Mobile Devices
Due to the Route Planner's complexity and the small size of most mobile devices, the Route Planner does not work on most cell phones and tablets. However, if the width of a device is 768px and above, the Route Planner will work using both the SingleOps Mobile App and Regular App (accessed through a browser on your device).
To find the exact width of your device, please refer to this website.