User Guide and Code Of Conduct
Welcome to the SingleOps Community Forums! Thank you for participating in our Community as we grow.
In this post you will find general guidance of what’s this space for. Enjoy and let ideas be shared!
What is Community Forum for?
This Community Forum is dedicated to empowering the SingleOps user by connecting them to industry peers. Ultimately, allowing all users to leverage the application to its greatest potential for business growth.
Using Community Forum
Please, SEARCH first.
It’s possible that your idea is shared by other users already. Use the search function to check if we are already working on the suggestions you wanted to take. If we do, make sure you vote and/or comment if you have something to add to the current post!
Create / comment
If you can’t find any related idea, create your own. To help us along, please include as much detail in your ideas/comments as possible! This may include:
How you imagine your idea will look in the editor/on your live site
Your particular use case, example scenarios
Screenshots, links, and references
Please, make sure your Title is clear, so other users will find your idea while searching for related topics!
Follow ideas / comments (notifications)
If you find an idea that fits with your desire suggestions, you can follow and comment it. You will receive notifications in your email account whenever the idea is updated so you will be able to follow the process and see if we make it happen for you! :)
Contact SingleOps for further support.
For comments related with platform issues and troubleshooting, please contact our awesome support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated !
- The forum language is English only. We want to make sure that all of our users are able to understand, comment and share all your ideas!
- Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
- Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary...
- Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum members will be not tolerated.
- Please be considerate in language you use on the forum.
- Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don't post it !
- We believe these rules are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.
Thank you for understanding! Enjoy!