A Saved Report is a custom report that can be created and customized by an Admin User. This feature allows you to save a report template showing specific operations, job stages, sales reps, items, item groups, custom inputs, tags, and dates. This article will walk you through creating, using, and editing/updating a Saved Report.
In this article:
Create a Saved Report
To create a Saved Report:
- Navigate to Reports > Report Catalog
- Select the type of report you would like to customize from the Report Catalog
- Once you have selected a report from the report catalog, click on (Filter) in the top right corner of the page. This will open up a drop down of all types of filters.
- Filter the report to your liking. (For more information on Date Range - Custom Range, follow this link to the Dynamic Date Range section of this article.)
- Now, you can add/remove/reorder columns. Click on (Columns) in the upper left corner below filters. Select/deselect columns you want to include.
- Drag and drop column headers to place in a different order.
- Once you have selected all the filters and columns you would like for this saved report, click (Save Report)
- Name this custom report with a unique name.
- Select (Save Report)
*Note: Saved Reports can be accessed by any admin user of the account the report is saved to.
Edit / Update a Saved Report
1. Navigate to Reports > Report Catalog OR Saved Reports
2. Select the report you would like to edit / update
3. Click the (Filter) drop down and change the filters to your specific requirements.
4. When you are finished, select (Save Default Filters) to save the new filters.
*To delete a Saved Report, select (Remove Saved Report) and select OK if you are sure you want to delete.
Saved Reports Video
Common Saved Report Types
Some other common Saved Reports include:
- Crew Production
- Accepted/Unscheduled Job Backlog
- Sales Managers
- Rejected Jobs Report
- New Sales Report
- Materials Used (Completed/Approved Jobs)
- Materials for Accepted Jobs
Dynamic Date Range
The Dynamic Date Range is a standalone control that offers a choice of absolute and relative dates (Yesterday, Last Month, Last Week), using different offsets from the current date.
If today is January 1st and you set the date ranges on a Jobs report to reference 12/31-12/31 of the same year, the saved version will always populate data from 1 day before the current date.
To set a Dynamic Date Range: On the Visits Report page, drop down the Filter button, click the boxes under Date Range-Custom Range and select dates from the calendar. See Dynamic Date Range Options bellow.
Dynamic Date Range Options:
Yesterday (1 day before the current date)
Last Week (Sun-Sat of past week)
Last Month (1st-31st of past month)
*If you would like to learn more about these Saved Reports or any other Saved Report, please click the Help button in the top right-hand corner of your SingleOps page.
Article is closed for comments.