In this article:
Please contact SingleOps Support for help with SingleOps Payments. Our team is best equipped to engage with our processing partner (ProPay) and get you the fastest answer. Contact SingleOps Support here.
Sign Up for ProPay
- Navigate to: Admin > Integrations > SingleOps Payments > Sign Up/Status
- Once you are on the Sign Up/Status Page, enter the email address of the Primary Business Owner (the individuals who manages all of the financials for the business and will need to complete the next step), and select Submit.
Note: This person does not have to be a SingleOps user
- The owner of the email address you entered will then receive an email that will prompt them with a link to complete the sign-up of SingleOps Payments powered by ProPay. Follow the link to the Sign Up Page.
- Complete all required fields on the Sign Up page, Business Information page and the Banking Information page
- Submit the form
- Once the form has been submitted, you will receive instant approval and a Merchant ID/Credentials for the ProPay website (for reporting) will be send via email.
Once your ProPay account is created, check out our FAQ article to see what account configurations you can make, such as setting your limits, adding users and what reports to check out.
Set-Up Payment Gateway
Once your ProPay account is created and desired configurations are made, it's time to turn it on in SingleOps.
To set up the Payment Gateway in SingleOps, follow the below steps:
- Navigate to: Admin > Account Settings
- Account Settings Page, scroll down the left side of the page to find Payment Gateway
- Once on the Payment Gateway page, select the Gateway Drop Down arrow, and select SingleOps Payments
- Select Create Payment Gateway