The SingleOps Text feature allows Users to send text messages internally to their teams or externally to Clients regarding work that is entered into SingleOps. This is a great tool for communicating internally with Crews about schedule changes or with Sales Reps about new Tasks on their schedule, etc. Texting from SingleOps can also be used to alert Clients that Crews are on the way to their location, schedule changes due to weather, or appointment reminders, just to name a few examples.
How to Send a Text
- Select Message > Text Message
Note: The Message button can be found on several pages within the app including the My Day, Job Management, & Invoice pages.
- Select a Template or enter new text in the Message field & a mobile phone number in the To field.
Follow this link for more information on Text Message Templates.
- Select Send
- Texting from SingleOps is one-way & should be used as an alert, reminder, or announcement. If a recipient attempts to respond to a text message from SingleOps, they will receive the following automatic response: Hello! This is an automated system - for assistance please email [company Doc email] or call the [Account Name] office at [company Doc phone]. Text HELP for help concerning these messages.
- Text messages sent from SingleOps come from a random number that is selected by our texting service & is unique to each SingleOps account.
- Like emails sent from SingleOps, text messages can only be sent in relation to an existing Job. Users cannot send a text message internally or externally outside of an existing Job.
- The Text Messages report can be found in the Report Catalogue under Customer Communication.