Proposal Group Templates allow you to accelerate the speed with which you can create Proposal Groups by automating the creation process using a template with preselected information (Job Templates).
Note: You must create Job Templates before creating Proposal Group Templates. Follow this link for more information on creating Job Templates.
How to Create a Proposal Group Template
- Navigate to: Admin > Templates > Proposal Group Templates
- Select + New Template
- Enter a Proposal Group Name (e.g., VIP Package, Full Service Maintenance, etc.)
- Fill in the General information, as needed.
Note: All fields set at the General level override the fields set on the Job Templates
- Navigate to the Job templates tab & select + Add job template
- Choose from available templates
- Select + Add
Note: Once your Job Templates are added, you may use the dots to the left of each template to reorder them, or you may select the Delete button to remove them.
- Select Save & Close
How to Use a Proposal Group Template
- Navigate to: Jobs > Use Proposal Group Template
- Select your template & then select Create Proposal Group
- Update the Proposal Group & Jobs with the appropriate information
Note: Follow this link for more information on Proposal Groups