A Lead is the first stage of the SingleOps job workflow. Prior to the Proposal stage, a Lead is used to enter & track information from a new or existing Client requesting an estimate for service. Follow the steps below to create a Lead:
- From the Home Page, navigate to the Jobs module & select Create Lead
- Enter the Client’s name
Note: If this is a new Client, select Add New Customer & complete their Client profile.
Follow this link for more information on how to add a new Client.
- Select an Operation or leave as Main
- Enter a Visit location
Note: If the Visit location is the same as the Client’s billable location, select Use Billable Location. By default, once a Visit location is entered, the Job Name will auto-fill with the location address unless other Job settings have been configured or a Job Name has been entered manually.
- Enter the Client’s service request notes in the Internal Notes field. These notes will be viewable to the Lead’s assigned Sales Rep.
- Complete Additional Options, as needed
Note: It is best practice to select a Sales Rep for scheduling & reporting purposes
- If creating a Task with the Lead, schedule the Task for an On Site Estimate on this screen or leave blank & schedule from the Calendar page after saving
Note: If a Sales Rep is selected, as stated above, the Task will be auto-assigned to the selected Sales Rep
- Select any relevant Tags
- Select Save & Close
Note: Once a Lead is saved, it can be found on the Leads page in the Jobs module