Set-Up Your Company Information
1. To find the Company page, navigate to: Admin > Account Settings > Company
2. Once here, edit the Fields listed below:
- Name - Your SingleOps Account Name
- *Inc Name - Your Company Name as it appears on SingleOps documents, emails, etc.
- SingleOps Email - The *from email address used when sending emails out of SingleOps. For delivery purposes, emails from SingleOps need to come from a singleops.com domain. Emails sent from SingleOps will have the correct reply-to for the sending User or email replies will forward to the Customer Contact Email entered below.
- Customer Contact Email- This email address is the backup for customer replies.
- 'Use Account Email as Reply To' - If this is selected in a users settings, replies to emails that user sends out of SingleOps will be directed to the Customer Contact Email.
- If your customer emails the SingleOps email, the reply will be directed to the Customer Contact Email.
- Can be added to Document Templates as a general contact email address
- Doc Email, Phone, Fax, Website, & Addr. - Your Company contact information that appears on SingleOps Documents
- Proposal Acceptance Text - Editable text seen by Client’s when accepting a Proposal sent from SingleOps
- Autopay Prompt - Editable text seen by Client’s when opting into Autopay
- Attach Logo - Your Company Logo that appears on all SingleOps documents
- Attach Footer - Optional Footer image that can be included on SingleOps documents
- Use Percent Pricing - Defaults all Jobs to Percentage pricing instead of Cost Plus
- Default Terms - Default Terms used on all Jobs
- Default Tax Location - Default Tax Location used on all Jobs
- Account Owner - Accounts Owners have permission to add/remove SingleOps User licenses & update your SingleOps subscription payment method. These Users will also receive the weekly Account Summary email.
3. Once your updates are complete, select Update Account at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.