Admin Users are able to manage & approve all Timesheets. Follow the steps below to manage submitted Timesheets. It is best the team/crew member connect to internet when using this feature.
In this article:
- Navigate to: Timesheets > Manage Timesheets
- Adjust the Dates, as needed
- Select one of the following actions:
- Reject Submitted to reject the Timesheet
- Approve to approve the Timesheet
- View to view & make edits to the Timesheet
Once your team begins using Timesheets, SingleOps will consolidate the Timesheet data into two useful reports found in your Report Catalog under Labor:
Timesheet Summary - This report includes clock-in & clock-out data, calculates total hours, & differentiates the time between Paid & Unpaid hours. Any Timesheet notes (descriptions) can also be seen in this report.
- Timesheet Totals - This report includes a more detailed breakdown of each Labor Resource’s Timesheet events.
*Note: Drive Time is any time within a total work day that is not accounted for by any event. The formula for Drive Time is:
Total Clocked In Time - (Visits + Tasks + Paid Breaks + Unpaid Breaks + PTO + Shop Time) = Drive Time
Create Labor resources
Labor Resources are used to track employee time on a work day, as well as more specific events such time on a Visit. ALL employees who need time tracked (users or non users) will need to be added as a Labor Resource in order to track time. Click the link to learn more about Labor Resources.
Please sign in to leave a comment.