Admin Users are able to manage & approve all Timesheets. Follow the steps below to manage submitted Timesheets. It is best the team/crew member connect to internet when using this feature.
In this article:
1. Navigate to: Timesheets > Manage Timesheets
2. Adjust the Dates, as needed
3. Select one of the following actions:
- Reject Submitted to reject the Timesheet
- Approve to approve the Timesheet
- View to view & make edits to the Timesheet
Once your team begins using Timesheets, SingleOps will consolidate the Timesheet data into two useful reports found in your Report Catalog under Labor:
Timesheet Summary - This report includes clock-in & clock-out data, calculates total hours, & differentiates the time between Paid & Unpaid hours. Any Timesheet notes (descriptions) can also be seen in this report.
- Timesheet Totals - This report includes a more detailed breakdown of each Labor Resource’s Timesheet events.
*Note: Drive Time is any time within a total work day that is not accounted for by any event. The formula for Drive Time is:
Total Clocked In Time - (Visits + Tasks + Paid Breaks + Unpaid Breaks + PTO + Shop Time) = Drive Time