New Clients can be added to your SingleOps account from the Client module or the Job creation page. Follow the steps below to add a new Client:
- Navigate to Clients > New Client or select Add New Customer on the Job creation page
- Complete the Client’s General info
- The only required field is Display Name, which will auto populate based on data entered in the First & Last Name fields.
- It is best practice to provide an email address & mobile phone number for each Client, if available. Filling in these fields will allow you to communicate with your customers using your account's Email & Text Messaging features.
- Select the Advanced tab & complete the fields, as needed
- Default Terms are only needed if the individual Client has different Terms that will need to override the Account’s Default Terms set on the Company Information page.
- You can find more information on Customer Types here.
- You can find more information on creating a Client Notice here.
- Tags used on the Client level set default Tags on every Job created for this Client.
- Navigate to the Contacts tab
- Select + Add Contact to add additional points of contact to this Client (e.g., a spouse or property manager)
- Select Create Client
- SingleOps does not support duplicate Client Names
- A Client can only have one Billing Address
- Adjust the setting below to support the organization of Clients by Last Name, First Name
- By default, new Clients that are added to SingleOps will sync to Quickbooks with the Client’s first SingleOps Invoice unless the setting below is turned off.