The Sales by Sales Rep Report allows users to report on billables, leads, & proposals broken down by Sales Rep. The report also includes the close rates of both billables & jobs.
Column Names & Descriptions
Below is a breakdown of each available column within this report:
- Proposed + Accepted Billables = the sum of the total visit price on all unarchived visits
- Accepted Billables = the total price for jobs that are not in the rejected, lead, or proposal stage
- Billables Closed % = the Accepted Billables divided by Proposed + Accepted Billables
- Assigned Leads = all jobs that were created as leads
- Open Leads = all jobs that are currently in the lead stage
- Created Proposals/Jobs = the count of all jobs that are no longer open leads
- Accepted Proposals = all jobs that are not in the rejected, lead, or proposal stage
- Jobs Closed % = the Accepted Proposals divided by the total number of jobs in any stage
*Note: This report also includes filters for Date Range (based on job creation date) & Operation.
Sales Rep Report Video