In this article:
Tips for Submitting Tickets Quicker
The button to access SingleOps Support is available in the upper right hand corner of SingleOps labeled Help. Clicking on this button will reveal four new menu options: Support, Submit Idea, Help Center, Release Notes
Help Options Overview
- Support will open the AnswerBot. You can use AnswerBot to search the Knowledge Base Help Center or you can select, Get in Touch.
- Get In Touch, if it is during our Chat Hours (9 am - 4:30 pm EST M-F) you can start a Live Chat with a member of the SingleOps Support Team.
- Leave a Message will guide you through a couple of questions in order to create a Ticket with the Support Team. Please fill out as many fields as possible. The more information you're able to provide the quicker we're able to answer your questions!
Help Center will take you to our updated Help Center which is full of articles on how to use SingleOps.
Release Notes will take you to our Release Notes page, where you will find all of our latest product release and newest features in SingleOps
Tips for Submitting Tickets for Quicker Resolution
- If possible, provide an example, job number or customer name with your request.
- Please include screenshots whenever possible and take a screenshot of the entire browser page. This is especially important for error messages.
Article is closed for comments.