The button to access SingleOps Support has been updated and is now available in the upper left hand corner of SingleOps:
Clicking on this button will reveal three new menu options:
- Support will open the AnswerBot.
- Submit Idea will take you to the Idea Portal where you can submit ideas and product feedback to our Product Team.
- Help Center will take you to our updated Help Center which is full of articles on how to use Singleops.
You can use AnswerBot to search the Help Center or you can select, "Get in Touch".
From here, if it is during our Chat Hours (9 am - 4:30 pm EST M-F) you can start a Live Chat with a member of the SingleOps Support Team.
Selecting Leave a Message will guide you through a couple of questions in order to create a Ticket with the Support Team. Please fill out as many fields as possible. The more information you're able to provide the quicker we're able to answer your questions!
Tips for submitting tickets for quicker resolution:
1. If possible, provide an example, job number or customer name with your request.
2. Please include screenshots whenever possible and take a screenshot of the entire browser page. This is especially important for error messages.