In this article:
Sync QuickBooks Online with SingleOps
1. Navigate to: Admin > Account Settings
2. From the blue menu, select QuickBooks Online
3. Click the Connect QuickBooks Online button
*Note: You will need Admin access to you QuickBooks
4. Once Quickbooks is successfully synced, return to SingleOps.
- Only make updates in ONE system (Best practice: Make a commitment to making updates in SingleOps only)
- The sync happens from one system to another. If something is input in both systems, the sync will not sync from one to the other, but instead stall in the middle and let us know there's a duplicate.
- There can be no duplicate client display names, item names, vendor names (and vendors can not have the same name as a current client), and no duplicate invoice numbers.
- Once invoices are being synced from SingleOps to QuickBooks, adding invoices directly into QuickBooks will cause syncing issues.