Quickbooks Sync Chart
Here you will find a visual representation of "what" and "how" data sync between SingleOps and the accounting software Quickbooks. Note the arrows, some data will sync bilaterally, others in a single direction.
Item:Product and Service
- Categories/sub items will not sync from QB
- Each item will be associated with only 1 income account.
- Sub-clients are not supported in SingleOps.
Only 1 Quickbooks account can be selected to a SingleOps account. If you run multiple businesses with multiple Quickbooks accounts, you will need to set up a new SingleOps account.
Sales Tax Configuration
- Sales tax configuration in SingleOps requires two divisions: Tax Components & Tax Locations. This means, in Quickbooks sales Tax must be set up as a combined tax or tax group.
Set up sales tax in QuickBooks Desktop
Set up your sales tax in QuickBooks Online
- Once a SingleOps account has been synced with Quickbooks, the only way to add Tax Components & Tax Locations is to first create them in Quickbooks & sync them to SingleOps.
- Invoices generated in Quickbooks will not sync to SingleOps.
- SingleOps purchase orders do not impact inventory in Quickbooks.