User Licenses can be managed by Account Owners, only.
In this article:
Purchase a User License
1. To purchase a user license, navigate to: Admin > Users
2. Once on the Users page, select +Purchase next to the appropriate license type
3. Enter the number of licenses you would like to purchase
4. Select Purchase
Now that you have purchased a license you can add your User. Follow this link for more information on adding Users.
Remove a User License
1. Navigate to: Admin > Users
2. Select Remove next to the appropriate license type
3. Enter the number of licenses you would like to to remove
- If you do not see the Remove option, Admin must deselect the User as Active in the User's settings. The Remove button will present after this action have been saved and updated.
- You are required to have a minimum number of licenses with SingleOps, so you are unable to go below the base if it puts you below the minimum number of licenses.