Job Notes in SingleOps are fields used to add detailed descriptions or messages about a Job. There are always 3 note fields on a Job in SingleOps:
- Internal Notes - Meant for Internal office use, these Notes can be edited by Admin & Operator Users, & are intended for comments regarding the Client's service request, changes made throughout the Job, etc.
- Client Notes - Meant for Client communication, these Notes appear by default on the Client's Proposal & Invoice documents, & are intended to convey information to the Client regarding their services.
- Crew Notes - Meant for the Assignee(s) of the Job, these Notes appear on the Job's Work Order by default, & are intended to convey specific information to the Crew regarding the work to be completed.
Visit Notes on Recurring Jobs
Editing Notes on a recurring Job impacts the Visits on that Job based on the stage of the Visits & whether or not Notes have been edited on the individual Visit(s) prior to the Job's edit. The following rules apply to editing Notes on a recurring Job & its Visits:
- Jobs with all Visits in the Proposal or Active stage with no Notes on Individual Visits - an edit to the Job's Notes (any type) will be applied to these Visits.
- Jobs with all Visits in the Proposal or Active stage with Notes already added to individual Visits - an edit to the Job's Notes will only carry over to the Visit Notes if the Visit's Notes were blank prior to editing the Job's Notes. Any existing Notes on a Visit will not be replaced by editing the Job's Notes.
- Jobs with Visits in the Completed or Approved stage - any edit to the Job's Notes will not affect the Notes of Visits in these stages.
- Editing one Visit's Notes will not impact the Job Notes or any other Visits on that Job.
- Visit level Notes are not included in renewals