Invoices in SingleOps are created based on the Job settings. It is not possible to create an Invoice without a corresponding Job.
The time of Invoice creation varies by the Job and Invoice Type selected during Job creation. Here is some information regarding Invoice creation by Job Type and Invoice Type:
- All One-off Jobs use Per Visit Invoicing
Invoice Date - on or before the date stipulated in the Invoice Date field (on the Job Edit page). A manually set Invoice Date will override all other settings.
When the Job is in the Active Stage (either Created as Active, or a Proposal is Accepted and the Job moves to the Active Stage), the Invoice is created
"Today's Date" - a setting can automatically make Invoice Dates as today's date when creating One-off Jobs. This setting is under Account Settings in the Jobs section: Default Invoice Date to Today
- Split One-off Jobs & RUPs
- Each Split Visit on a Split One-off Job will have its own Per Visit Invoice
- To combine all Split Visit Invoices for a Job into one billing document, use the Rolled Up Invoice (RUP) feature
- RUPs are created manually, and the Invoice Date can be dictated when creating the RUP
- Per Visit - When the Job is in the Active Stage (either Created as Active, or a Proposal is Accepted and the Job moves to the Active Stage), the Invoice is created
- Fixed Invoice - on or before the stipulated date, as dictated in the Invoice Lead days setting. This setting is located in: Admin > Account Settings > Jobs > Invoice Lead Days (sample image below)