To enter sales tax into Quickbooks Online, please take the following steps:
1. Login to Quickbooks Online
2. Menu (3 bars on top/left of page) > Taxes > Add/Edit tax rates and agencies
3. Choose NEW to add a new tax rate:
4. Choose Combined tax rate to enter Tax Name, Component Names and Rates.
This is used for tax rates with multiple components that need to be reported on separately.
5. Choose Single tax rate when only one rate is reported.
The Tax Rates will sync to SingleOps "Sales Tax Configuration" section on your Admin list. Check there about 5 minutes after entering the tax rates in Quickbooks to confirm they are there. If they did not sync, please contact email@example.com