The Invoice Management pages in SingleOps offer a variety of options used to filter the list of Invoices to exactly what you need.
Invoice Management Filters & Explanations
- Date Range: This date range filters on the Invoice Date. In many cases, this may be the same date as the scheduled or completion date of a Job, but that is not always the case.
- Visit Stages: Invoices for per visit Jobs in SingleOps are available as soon as the Job is accepted. This can be very useful should you need to invoice a client in advance of the completion of the work, but if not, this filter allows you to filter down to only completed & approved visits. Using this filter will automatically exclude any Fixed Invoices from your results.
- Operation: The Operation filter filters based on the Operation of the Invoice.
- Client: The Client filter filters the results to a specific Client. Used in concert with say the Open Invoice filter, this can be used to pull a list of unpaid Invoices for a specific client.
- Invoice Type: Invoices can either be Per Visit, Fixed, or Combined. These types are based on the setup of the Jobs in your system. $0 invoices are hidden by default unless this filter is engaged.
- Invoice Status:
- Open - Any Invoice with a balance greater than $0
- Paid - Any fully paid Invoice
- Synced - If the Invoice has synced to QuickBooks
- Unsynced - If the Invoice has not synced to QuickBooks
- Sent - If the Invoice has been sent
- Unsent - If the Invoice has not been sent
- On Hold - Any Invoice associated with a Job that is On Hold
- Upcoming - Any Invoice that does not meet the Open Invoices criteria configured in Account Settings