The SingleOps Mobile App can be used in the field on a cell phone or tablet, and was designed for Crew Users to complete their assigned Visits through the MyDay page (on a cell phone or tablet), or for Sales Reps to create Estimates for Customers (tablet recommended).
The Mobile App's functionality includes most of the great features of SingleOps. One exception to this is the Route Planner. Please refer to the last section of this article for more information regarding using the Route Planner on a mobile device.
How to Use the Mobile App
The SingleOps Mobile App is available in the App Store for Apple and Android devices. To use, please download the app from your device's App store.
Once downloaded, open the App and Sign In using your SingleOps credentials.
Tips for Using the Mobile App
If the Mobile App is not behaving as expected, please verify that both the App and the Operating System are updated. To do this, follow the steps below for the applicable device:
- Mobile App update: Are you using the current version of the Mobile App? To check this:
- Navigate to the App Store and search for SingleOps
- If the App appears with an "Update" next to the icon, please select Update. This will update the app to include the latest releases.
- iPhone iOS update: Are you using the current version of iOS? To check this:
- Navigate to you iPhone Settings, then General, then Software Update.
- The current version of iOS is 13.3.1. If you do not have this version, please update your iOS.
As long as both of these are updated, selecting a Client's phone number from the Job page should result in a pop up prompting you to call, as in the image below.
Route Planner on Mobile Devices
Due to the Route Planner's complexity and the small size of most mobile devices, the Route Planner does not work on most cell phones and tablets. However, if the width of a device is 768px and above, the Route Planner will work using both the SingleOps Mobile App and Regular App (accessed through a browser on your device).
To find the exact width of your device, please refer to this website.