Map pins can be used to denote locations on a Job's site map in order to mark trees, target work areas, pinpoint hazards, etc.
How to Use Map Pins on Line Items
- Select the pin icon next to the appropriate Item or Item Group in the Estimate table
- Click anywhere on the map to drop a pin
Note: You may continue to drop multiple pins associated with the line Item
- Once the pin is dropped, a box will appear with options to change the pin color, add a pin description, or change the identifier, if needed.
Note: The identifier is not the order in which you added the pins. By default, the map pin identifier will match the line Item identifier.
- Select Return to Job in order to save your entries & return to the Job edit page
How to Use Map Pins on Jobs (not line Item specific)
- Select the Go to Map button on the Job edit page
- Follow the Instructions listed above
Note: The identifiers for pins that are not line Item specific need to be entered manually