Discount items in SingleOps can be used in two ways: as built-in discounts by percentage or applied directly as a line item to the job for a flat rate.
In this article:
Apply a Percentage Discount:
1. Select Enabled next to Discount at the bottom of your job edit page
2. Select the Discount Item
3. Enter a percentage in whole numbers (e.g., 40 for 40%)
4. Include a description (optional)
5. Select Tax Type
- Pre Tax: discount will apply to the pre-tax total
- Post Tax: discount will apply to the post-tax total
Apply a Flat Rate Discount:
1. Add the discount item directly to the estimate on the job edit page
2. Insert the discount amount as the unit price
Note: Discounts (& their descriptions) will appear as a line item on Proposals & Invoices
Please sign in to leave a comment.