The SingleOps Email report can be very useful if you know how to read the different statuses correctly.
- Dropped - The email did not send to the email address. In certain cases, an email will be dropped to a specific email address to protect your sender reputation. If a certain email address has bounced, marked previous emails from the user as SPAM, unsubscribed to the emails previously, or the email address did not exist at the time of the send, then the email will show as dropped. In some cases, we are able to assist in fixing the issue.
- Delivered - Email was successfully accepted by the receiving server. If a certain customer did not receive the email to their inbox, it could be filtered into their SPAM folder or other folder.
- Opened - When a client opens the email, it is tracked so that we see the email was opened.
- Bounced - The message was returned to our server. Too many bounced email attempts can result in the email being considered "dropped."
- Clicked - When an email is opened and a provided link is clicked, the status will show as "clicked." For example, if a proposal or invoice link is included in an email and clicked to view.