Timesheets allow SingleOps Users to seamlessly clock-in & clock-out of their work day & also record time on any events during that day. Each User has one Timesheet per day that includes events for themselves & their chosen Labor Resource(s). You can find more information on Labor Resources here.
In this article:
There are 3 way to access My Timesheet in SingleOps:
- Navigate to My Timesheet in the menu bar
- Select the blue My Timesheet button at the top of your screen
- Select the blue Clock In/Clock Out button on the My Day page
How to Use My Timesheet
- Navigate to My Timesheet in one of the 3 places listed above
- To start your day, select Clock In Employees
Note: If using the Clock-In button on the My Day page, the event category should already be Clock In
- Double check that yourself & the appropriate Labor Resource(s) are included in the Employees field. If not, you can search & select the correct Labor Resource(s) by clicking in the field. You can also use the X next to a Labor Resource’s name to remove them from the event.
- Adjust the time, if needed
*Note: By default, Crew Users cannot adjust time
- Enter a Description of the event, if needed
- Select Add Event
Note: Once clocked-in for the day, the User can select Add Event on their Timesheet to clock-in & out of other event categories such as Visits, Tasks, Paid or Unpaid Breaks, & Shop Time.
Once the work day is complete, navigate to My Timesheet or My Day & select Clock Out
Confirm the event details & select Add Event
Select Submit on the My Timesheet page to submit your Timesheet for Admin approval
How to Start & Stop Work Using Timesheets
Once clocked in for the day, Users are able to easily clock-in & out of their scheduled work from the My Day page following the steps below:
- Navigate to My Day
- Select the Start Work under Actions
- Confirm the event details & select Add Event
*Note: Users can also use the Add Event button on the My Timesheet page to clock-in & out of Visits
- Once the work is complete, select Stop Work under Actions
- Select Update or Update & Complete
*Note: Selecting Update & Complete will update & complete the Visit at the same time, bypassing the Visit Completion page & the opportunity for the User to update Labor / Expense Details.
- Always ensure there is a corresponding clock-out event for any clock-in event. Failing to clock-out of an event will cause issues with your Timesheet.