Add Expenses to Completed Work
- Navigate to: Jobs > Completed Jobs or Approved Jobs
- Find your completed Job or Visit and click down arrow to open up the details
- Select the light blue Labor/Expense Details button
- Find & expand Expense Details
- Select + Expense & complete the expense details
*Note: If the Expense Item does not already exist, you can select + New Item. You can find more information on how to create an Item here.
*Only Items categorized as an Expense can be used here. You can find more information on Item categories here. Note: If an expense item is marked as reimbursable adding the expense will create a Purchase Order and sync to Quickbooks as a bill.
- 5. Select Update
Once Expenses have been added to a completed Job or Visit, the information will be visible under Details on the Job show page, as well as on the Job Cost document & various Job Costing reports.
Note: Expense items cannot be added on job creation. They can only be added on completion or to POs.