Customer Types are a great way to categorize your clients for reporting & pricing purposes.
In this article:
Create Customer Types
1. Navigate to: Admin > Customer Types
2. Select New Customer Type
*Note: Select Edit or Destroy to make changes to any existing Customer Types
3. Enter a name (e.g., Residential or Commercial)
4. Select Create Customer Type
Using Customer Types
1. Navigate to: Clients > All Clients
2. Select Edit next to a Client & navigate to the Advanced tab
3. Select the Customer Type from the dropdown
4. Select Update Client
- Customer Types can be used with SingleOps' Quantity Based Pricing feature. You can find more information on Quantity Based Pricing here.
- The SingleOps Report Catalogue includes a Sales by Customer Type report