Job Templates allow you to accelerate the speed with which you can create proposals or active jobs by automating the creation process using a template with preselected information.
How to Create a Job Template
- Navigate to your Admin module & select Job Templates
- Select New Job Template to create a new template or select Edit to make changes to an existing template
Note: Any edits made to a job template will only affect future jobs. These edits will have no effect on jobs that were previously created using the template.
- Complete the template with as much detail as you’d like. Template Name & Operation are the only required fields. The more information selected on the job template, the more time your team will save when creating jobs.
Things to consider when creating a job template:
- Locking an Item? This prevents users from changing the item during job creation by removing the item dropdown on the job edit page.
- Using alternate Document Templates? These can be preselected on the job template level.
How to use Job Templates
Job Templates can be used in 3 ways:
- When creating a job in the Proposal or Active stage
- When converting a Lead to a Proposal
- When creating a Proposal Group