Time & Materials Jobs in SingleOps
Time and Materials jobs (T&M) are when you bill based on what labor and materials you actually used, as opposed to estimating a price up front and sticking to it. These jobs usually require users to enter items and labor on the back-end.
Set-Up in SingleOps
- Item/Item Group Set-Up: Add rate detail to item/item group description.
- Document Templates: Update document templates so total price, unit price are not displayed.
- Proposal Detail: When creating the job, Hide Totals so the proposal link doesn't show $0 total.
- On job edit, scroll to bottom right
- Select Proposal Detail dropdown
- Select Hide Totals
- Update Invoice Amounts:
- Crews verify actual quantities on job completion. Learn more here.
- Admin or operator will need to update billable amount to match actual quantities so invoice gets updated